Here are recommended accessories for the Evercade.
These have been tried and tested by Evercade owners so shop with confidence.
Mini HDMI Cables
- Mini HDMI Adapter from Amazon UK – this adapter allows you to use an existing HDMI cable with your evercade to connect it to an external Screen like a TV or PC Monitor
- People have been experiencing disconnects with certain HDMI cables and it might be because the Mini HDMI port is slightly recessed into the Evercade – if you’re buying a cable try ang one where the plugs are longer than usual if at all possible.
There are good reports for the cable that comes with the NeoGeo Mini.
- Official Evercade Carry Case available from Funstock
- PacMan PS Vita Carry Case on Amazon UK – a great fit for the Evercade and room for 3 carts also – not in stock currently but hopefully will be back (This is what I have bought and use)
- Fromsky Case on Amazon.com – has rooms for carts and charging cable (Thanks to Braillynn for the recommendation!)
- PSP 2000 Screen Protectors from eBay, a perfect fit for the Evercade (these are the exact ones I bought)
- BROTECT for PSP 3000 on Amazon.com (Thanks to Braillynn for the recommendation!)
Micro USB Cables
Any headphone should work, however, they must be headphone that do NOT have a built in microphone – if you are having issues with a set of headphones on Evercade, it could be because of this. In case you’re not sure which type of headphones you have check out this guide.