Here are recommended accessories for the Evercade.
These have been tried and tested by Evercade owners so shop with confidence.
Mini HDMI Cables
- Mini HDMI Adapter from Amazon UK – this adapter allows you to use an existing HDMI cable with your evercade to connect it to an external Screen like a TV or PC Monitor
- People have been experiencing disconnects with certain HDMI cables and it might be because the Mini HDMI port is slightly recessed into the Evercade – if you’re buying a cable try ang one where the plugs are longer than usual if at all possible.
There are good reports for the cable that comes with the NeoGeo Mini.
- Official Evercade Carry Case available from Funstock
- PacMan PS Vita Carry Case on Amazon UK – a great fit for the Evercade and room for 3 carts also – not in stock currently but hopefully will be back (This is what I have bought and use)
- Fromsky Case on Amazon.com – has rooms for carts and charging cable (Thanks to Braillynn for the recommendation!)
- Muji Pencil Case – “I found that a pencil case from Muji makes an excellent case. The Evercade fits pretty snugly, and the mesh pocket fits three carts. Item at the link below” (Thanks to Adam for this)
- PSP 2000 Screen Protectors from eBay, a perfect fit for the Evercade (these are the exact ones I bought)
- BROTECT for PSP 3000 on Amazon.com (Thanks to Braillynn for the recommendation!)
Micro USB Cables
- Anker Micro USB Cable on Amazon (Thanks to Braillynn for the recommendation!)
- Anker Charger from Amazon.com (Thanks to Braillynn for the recommendation!)
Any headphone should work, however, they must be headphone that do NOT have a built in microphone – if you are having issues with a set of headphones on Evercade, it could be because of this. In case you’re not sure which type of headphones you have check out this guide.
ThisManWorks makes lovely Evercade Stands and sells them on Etsy – check them out here and use the code “EVERINFO” for a 10% discount – check them out here !
If you know of any other accessories please let me know about them by posting on the Forums or using the Contact Me page.